Saturday, January 17, 2015

Anew?

I realized that I needed a larger, more readable format than what I get on Google Plus. I'm terribly verbose when I start writing. This gives me a more flexibility in posting epic length stories or opinion pieces.

I'm going to repost a few journal entries from my game night ... mostly because I'm very proud of them.

LiveJournal was where I started pouring out my heart and soul. It's still around. Crazy, it's been ages.

elcman.livejournal.com

So begins a new journey. I expect this to be more of a creative blog than an opinion piece. I'll be posting vignettes, character journal entries and adventures I've created.

I'm a sucker for feedback, good or bad. It's why I'm doing this in the first place. Just like other writers, knowing that people have read and pulled something from it... or perhaps hated it, but read through the length of it, gives me a certain satisfaction. Reading is an investment and when you invest in me, it's very satisfying.

None of these writings are really meant for any greater purpose than for personal experimentation.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment